Thursday, March 13, 2008

News of the day

Hello and welcome to all.  Todays news is...I heard from Mayor Evans today.  If you remember I invited Mr. Evans to join us Saturday to defend his position, hear our petition and discuss a reasonable and LEGAL resolution.  I was declined... You were declined.  Mr. Evans did however mention that he would be happy to meet, in his office, with any members of our group who wish to see his presentation.  Since everyone who supports our cause is a member of our group, I would encourage you all to call Mayor Evans and let him know if you are planning to meet with him.  I have remained undecided at this point because, I plan on being very busy Saturday morning.  I don't know if I'll be able to accept his invitation or not.  Tommorow, I am calling on everyone to make a final surge, to raise awareness and invite everyone you can to join us.  Keep an eye out, around town, for fliers advertising the event.  

Until Saturday friends, I remain,

motowrencher

No comments: