Saturday, April 5, 2008

Don't taze me bro!

Several people have expressed their willingness to be cited and even arrested to further our cause.  If you are one of these people, e-mail me or leave a post here.  

ACHD is having a meeting this week.  Mayor Evans will be trying to lay down a smoke screen and Gary Segers will be fanning it away to expose the silliness.  If they Garden City Mayor and City Council don't relent, our next action will involve clogging the court with "criminal bikers".

Get in touch with me here and get on the list so I can contact you directly with details in the coming week(s).  We need numbers for this to work and I am sure that the media exposure from this event will get the attention of a lot more people this time.

3 comments:

blueheron said...

You're not going to be arrested unless of course you physically assault the police officer. It's a $300 citation IF caught in the act. RIght now, Mayor Evans has the RV residents calling to inform him/GC police when bicyclists are on the path. And I'm sure there are plenty RV residents along the river will little else to do with their time...

Josh said...

I'll ride, what the hell.

bikeher said...

I live on the Greenbelt in GC where bikes ARE allowed. Cyclist ride by all day, and don't do any damage or cause a nuisance. I dont get what the problem is in RV. Let's ride!